After working in the studio all Boxing Day I managed to finally complete the accordion book. The extensions lead to a different direction and I ended up with 2 books. I have added the final piece below. The project was bigger than I ever expected but I am happy with the results.
The back section contains 2 readings that were read at the wedding ( web images of quoted writing) and an original poem I wrote on the way home from the wedding. I used original hand written sections of my original poem on the front panels of the book.
This project was a challenging learning curve that extended my ideas in new and unexpected ways. The fold out sections created an ability to create larger areas of detail and gave the book character.
Wow! That’s gorgeous! Well done!
Thank you so much, lovely to get feed back.