Today was clean up day as I went about organising the studio. I had been working on so many pieces that I needed to find order again. This is the view through my studio window at the end of the day.

I had a little time to play with ideas. I made up a concentrate of  beetroot to use in a spray bottle and was surprised to see it made a blood red type of colour when I expected more purple. I tried to make a coffee one as well but realised I would have to sieve it through cloth as it kept blocking the spray so I will try again another day. A couple of small ideas and now it is time to pick up Callum.

If you have any tips or ideas about making natural dye sprays and stains for artworks please share your ideas.

By the way , the cute black dog is Maya.  She is my studio muse and keeps me company.

Share and Enjoy !